Hi. My name is Tami. I am the author of this blog. You can contact me by posting a comment or emailing me at readaton@gmail.com. I am also happy to add you as a friend at www.goodreads.com where I keep track of everything I am reading.

I LOVE to read. I am pursuing my master's degree in library and information science at San Jose State University. Right now I mostly use this blog for class assignments.

No matter your reading tastes you will find books for you here. Enjoy!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog project

I have greatly enjoyed this class this summer. My only misgiving is that instead of the 10 weeks for the summer term I wish I had 20 to 30 weeks to study all the material. I loved all the readings and enjoyed all the different topics we addressed.

This blog project contains 50 material reviews for young adults for LIBR 265. There is a lovely list of tags for this class on the right sidebar. Hopefully it will help you navigate to the different books or materials that interest you.


**I enjoy using blogger but often have technical difficulties. So I apologize if the colors are off or if the spacing is weird or the fonts are different sizes. I try my very best but sometimes when I am copying/pasting things go terribly wrong. This is the third class I have used my blog for and this is the most technical problems I have ever had with blogger. So I know it is distracting and I apologize.**

No comments: