Hi. My name is Tami. I am the author of this blog. You can contact me by posting a comment or emailing me at readaton@gmail.com. I am also happy to add you as a friend at www.goodreads.com where I keep track of everything I am reading.

I LOVE to read. I am pursuing my master's degree in library and information science at San Jose State University. Right now I mostly use this blog for class assignments.

No matter your reading tastes you will find books for you here. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Libr 265-10

This summer I am taking the class Libr 265-10 which is Materials for Young Adults. The objective to the course is similar to my summer class last summer in 2010 which was Materials for Tweens. There will be lots of reading and writing. I am greatly looking forward to the reading, particularly the young adult materials. Not so much all the writing!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the semester as well and find many good books to read!

No comments: