Hi. My name is Tami. I am the author of this blog. You can contact me by posting a comment or emailing me at readaton@gmail.com. I am also happy to add you as a friend at www.goodreads.com where I keep track of everything I am reading.

I LOVE to read. I am pursuing my master's degree in library and information science at San Jose State University. Right now I mostly use this blog for class assignments.

No matter your reading tastes you will find books for you here. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

June Book Club

June book club

Daughter of the Forest
by Juliet Marillier


This is a story based on a fairy tale. I also passed out copies of the original fairy tale. The Wild Swans by Hans Christian Anderson and illustrated by Susan Jeffers is my favorite rendition. I thought it would be fun to read the children's picture book first before starting the novel.

Happy reading to all!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I read the fairy tale to Kimmie at bed time....I love that it is by H C Anderson. I started the book after I put Kimmie to bed, and I am hooked! I am really liking this book, perfect summer time read.

Ashley said...

I loved this book. It was one that I couldn't put it down, but I was depressed for like two days when I did finish.