Hi. My name is Tami. I am the author of this blog. You can contact me by posting a comment or emailing me at readaton@gmail.com. I am also happy to add you as a friend at www.goodreads.com where I keep track of everything I am reading.

I LOVE to read. I am pursuing my master's degree in library and information science at San Jose State University. Right now I mostly use this blog for class assignments.

No matter your reading tastes you will find books for you here. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daughter of the forest update

When I am thinking about what book to read for book group I always go check to see how many copies of the book the library has. The library has 13 copies of Daughter of the Forest. However, when I called to reserve multiple copies for our book group there was only 1 copy turned in. I discovered that you can only reserve multiple copies if the books are actually in the system and not checked out. So I used all the library cards in our family and put 3 on hold. But there are holds on this book so I will not be able to renew them. So if you have a library copy it is due June 16, 2009. Please make sure you finish by that date and return the book to the library.

There are 3 copies out there that are mine. Please do not return those to the library! Ann J. does not have a copy yet, so if you have a copy that is mine when you are done with it will you give it to Ann to read? Thank you!

How did everyone like The Wild Swans? And how is everyone enjoying Daughter of the Forest so far?

No comments: